Holland Garden is a lovely secluded garden located in West Wimbledon, a suburb in South West London. Please use the map above for more detailed location information.
ORIGINS OF THE GARDEN
Holland Garden was originally owned by Sir Arthur Holland, a local resident and notable figure in the Borough of Merton who had for many years in the late 19th and early 20th centuries worked tirelessly for the local community.
Following the death of Sir Arthur Holland in January 1928, Lady Holland decided to give the Borough a place for the community to enjoy in memory of her late husband.